On the website BestCasino, part of EVORA LTD, (“BestCasino”, “we”, “us”), we process personal information about our visitors and customers (“you”). Our ambition and our goal are for all your personal data to be handled carefully and safely in order to comply with the prevailing legislation on data protection.
EVORA and BestCasino work with so-called “performance marketing” and “lead generation” online. Our head office is in Sweden, and we have a number of subsidiaries with offices in other countries around Europe.
The reason why we have this policy is that we want to explain to you when, how and why we take care of and process information that concerns you as visitors. This is what we call your personal information. The policy also gives you important information about your rights according to law. The purpose of this policy is not in any way to replace the terms in any contract you enter into with us or to limit the rights that you have under the law on data protection.
- We are responsible for your personal data
- Personal data processed by BestCasino
- Applications of your personal data
- When we process your personal data
- Whom we share your personal information with
- International transfers
- Direct marketing
- How long we keep your personal information
- Your rights as a visitor
- Policy for cookies at BestCasino
We are responsible for your personal data
We who take care of and are responsible for your personal data at BestCasino are primarily ENLABS AB with address Stora Gatan 46, 193 39 Sigtuna, Sweden. The company has several subsidiaries and additional offices in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Spain and Malta.
As responsible for personal data, we refer to the company that determines the method and purpose of processing our visitors’ personal data at BestCasino. We want to draw your attention to the fact that even if we are primarily responsible for your personal data, it is possible that these are stored via databases which in turn are available to other companies. Should other companies gain access to your personal data, are these obliged to also comply with the standard described in our policy on this page.
Personal data processed by BestCasino
As a visitor and customer of BestCasino, we have the opportunity to process personal information about you, including the following points:
- Your name and your birth data
- Your gender and your age
- Your email address
- Your IP address
- Your location information
- How you use the website
- Your profession
Applications of your personal data
BestCasino collects information about you when you choose to visit our website, and thereby use the services and functions that are available. Your personal information is used for example:
- Send out letters by e-mail with news, advertising and other information about our services and our website. Read more about direct marketing further down the page.
- Give us information for further analysis that allows us to adapt our systems and databases to improve your experience of the website and to enable us to offer a better service overall.
- To improve and customise the ads we send to you.
- For you to become a member of a forum or a community, if we choose to develop such a product, where you can interact and participate with your opinions via comments or the like.
- To comply with any legal obligations or rights.
When we process your personal data
BestCasino only takes care of your personal information for the purposes described on this page. This happens only when we know with certainty that:
- You as a visitor have chosen to approve that we use the information in this way, or alternatively
- Our way of handling and processing your personal data is absolutely necessary to provide support for so-called “legitimate interests” that BestCasino has as a company. That is, to have the opportunity to develop and improve our services and our product or to enable us to analyse our data. This is done in a way that protects and respects your privacy.
Whom we share your personal information with
At BestCasino we work together with a number of different third parties that in turn help to administer our business and provide special services. Occasionally, these third parties may also need access to your personal information. Below are some examples of which third parties we mean:
- Aweber Systems (based in the USA) which we use when sending out newsletters, advertising and information.
- com (based in the USA) which we use as a platform for our websites.
- Analyst services providers such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and Adwords. In our policy for cookies further down, you can read more about this and how you can make the services unable to access your personal data yourself.
- Suppliers who handle our visitors’ personal information according to our instructions, such as cloud-based services.
- ENLAB’s subsidiaries within the Group, which is located in Sweden and other countries. In such a case, transfers of our visitors’ personal data take place according to the Group’s regulations.
- In cases where we are obliged to share personal data in order to comply with statutory obligations, or on occasions that require it to protect our interests and maintain the company’s security.
In cases where we sell, buy or in some way choose to reorganise our business or our assets. Alternatively, if a third party purchases our assets. This also applies to any buyers or sellers.
In the case of international transfers, it is a matter of transferring personal data to a country located outside the European Union (the European Union). Like the section above, we can thus provide access to our customers’ personal data to third parties, which can therefore also be located outside the EU.
It is also possible that we will share your personal information in connection with receiving a legal request of any kind or at the request of a foreign law enforcement authority located outside the EU. We are constantly taking steps to be able to assist with international transfers where all information is properly processed in order for your rights and interests to be protected. With each individual request coming in from both regulatory authorities and law enforcement authorities, we thoroughly examine and check it before we reveal any of our visitors’ personal data.
As a customer and visitor of BestCasino you have the right to contact us for more information about the protective measures above.
At BestCasino, we use your collected personal information to send out direct marketing. It concerns both products and services that we offer together with our various partners in online casinos, online sports betting and any financial services. Direct marketing is done through targeted ads online in the form of newsletters via e-mail.
On some occasions, the processing of the personal data in connection with the marketing will be based on BestCasino’s legitimate interests. When the law states that it is required, this will be based on your approval.
You as a customer always have the right to refuse direct marketing from us. You do this by using the link to decline which we include in all the direct marketing that we send out. Alternatively, you can contact us personally by email or letter.
At BestCasino, we adapt our approach to working methods so that direct marketing is done at a level that we consider proportionate to give you information that we believe you are interested in. This is based on the information that we receive about you via your personal information.
How long we keep your personal information
We choose to keep your personal information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes stated in our policy through this site. Depending on specific circumstances, we will retain your personal data for a specified time frame in order to, for example, be able to follow requirements related to either law, taxes or accounting. According to our policy, we may retain your personal information held by us. When we no longer need your personal data, you can be sure that we will delete the data or in some way make you anonymous in our system.
Your rights as a visitor
You have several rights who are bound to your personal data when you visit our website. See below which ones you need to know about. If you want to exercise your rights then contact us through email or post.
- Access – This means that you have the opportunity to ask us for confirmation of whether we process your personal data, and get a copy of the information. You can also ask for additional information about your personal data, such as details of what information we have, the purpose for which we use them, who can take part of them, what we do to protect them, your rights, the details come from, if the data ends outside the EU and if we have taken an automatic decision or have used automatic profiling. This applies to the extent that you have not received the information via this policy.
- Correction – You always have the opportunity to contact us and correct any incorrect personal information. We then check the data and try to strengthen the data in an appropriate manner before measures are taken and correction is made.
- Erasing – You have the option to ask us to delete your personal information if we no longer need to use the data, if you no longer agree that we can process your personal data, if you have the right to object (see below), if we have processed the data in an illegal manner and/or if needed to comply with a statutory obligation. However, we are not required to comply with your request for deletion of your personal data if the processing is required to comply with a statutory obligation or to establish/exercise legal claims. There are a few different circumstances, but it is mainly these two that give us reason to refuse your request for deletion of your personal data.
- Limitation – You have the opportunity to ask us to limit your personal data. This means that we can keep the data without using them. However, this only applies if their accuracy is questionable and we can prove whether the data is correct or not, if the handling is in any way illegal, but you do not want to delete the data, if we do not need the data for the purposes that made us collect it but still required for legal claims, if you have exercised your right to object and there is a verification of so-called main reasons. We at BestCasino have the right to continue to use your personal data even after your request for limitation if we have your consent, if necessary for legal claims or if it is required to protect either a natural or legal person’s rights.
- Portability: You have the right to ask us to disclose your personal information to you in an organised and machine-readable format. Alternatively, you can ask us to have your information “ported” to another person responsible for personal data. This applies when the process has your approval, and it happens automatically.
- Objection: As a visitor to BestCasino, you can choose to object to the processing of your personal information where our “legitimate interests” are a legal basis and you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms are more important than our legitimate interests. However, we also have the opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests that also outweigh your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- International transfers: All of our visitors can contact us and request a copy, or ask to be referred to, our actions that we take to protect your personal information from being taken outside the European Economic Area. We then also have the opportunity to edit agreements regarding data transfers as well as related documents for sensitive reasons.
- Regulator: You may choose to make a complaint with your local relevant regulator regarding our processing of personal data. However, we ask that you contact us at BestCasino to try to sort out any problems first. Although it still means that you have the right on your side to contact your regulator whenever you want.
Policy for cookies at BestCasino
Below we go through our policy for cookies at BestCasino and how cookies affect you, and examples of which suppliers we use. If you have more questions or concerns about cookies at BestCasino, please contact us by e-mail.
Options for you as a visitor
When you choose to visit and use our website, this means that you also accept the use and storage of cookies on your computer, mobile or tablet. In general, you can see and use our website without any cookies. However, some parts and pages may not work as intended, or it may be slower to navigate the site if you deny cookies.
If you do not want any cookies stored on the device that you use during the visit, you may choose to disable the option that is relevant in the system settings found in your chosen browser. You also have the option of deleting saved cookies in the system settings at any time. Please note that certain offers and features are limited when you do not accept cookies on BestCasino.
Cookies in different categories
At BestCasino we use different kinds of cookies for various purposes and functions. Some of our cookies are required in technical terms, also called technical necessity. Other cookies are stored and used for a specified time. Some cookies are placed and stored by either a third party or us.
Storage duration: Different cookies are stored for different time periods, and we divide them into three separate categories so that you can more easily understand how it works and what differences exist.
- Session cookies: So-called session cookies are needed only while you visit a website. When you choose to remove yourself from the website, session cookies are deleted or invalidated. These cookies are used to maintain information while you are on a specific website.
- Permanent cookies: Cookies that are instead stored for a long time are in turn called permanent cookies. This kind of cookies means that we who operate the website have the opportunity to recognise you when you visit our website at a later time, and we can then use saved settings from your last session. It may be so that you do not have to repeat the procedure of choosing your language each time or the like. Even permanent cookies are deleted automatically after a set time frame.
- Flow cookies: The category of flow cookies is for our own servers to be able to communicate with each other within the group. Flow cookies are placed on your device as you navigate our site and when you leave, they are deleted immediately.
Cookies for analysis and measurement of reach
All of our visitors can deny Google Analytics in order to avoid registering and monitoring your session on the site. To do this, visit this page:
Hotjar is a tool that we use to collect non-personal information in order to develop our website and give you a better experience. Via Hotjar it becomes easier for us to find and analyse technical problems and more.
We use AdWords to enable something called Google PPC campaigns, ie Pay Per Click.