- Winners Dare More
- Green mascot
- Strike it Lucky
- Outer space
- Playful & fun
- Fast Payments
- Filled with Joy
- Two bonuses
- Daily Challenges
How do Highrollers behave
If you consider yourself a high roller while playing at land-based casinos there are is no different against being a high roller at an online casino. It’s basically the same thing. You just play through your mobile phone, tablet or your computer instead. However, sometimes high rollers can enjoy even more benefits and premium advantages when they’re playing at online casinos today. This is something the regular casino players don’t get. We do think it’s fair since big players spend more money and therefore they’ve earned the right to extra service through VIP programs and VIP managers. Not all UK casinos offer a VIP program with VIP managers but the once that do takes really good care of their big players to make sure they want to stick around. They usually get tailor-made high roller bonuses and they get invited to huge events and exclusive trips around the world.
There’s more. High rollers that qualify to online casino’s VIP programs also get their withdrawals handled faster, they will get extra rewards such as high roller bonuses, first class customer service and so much more. Some of the offers at the casinos listed on this page are exclusive and can’t be found anywhere else but here. Simply click your way to the casino in question, sign up and enjoy the exclusive bonus.
Benefits worthy a highroller
- As we’ve mentioned already, we only list UK online casinos that are so-called high-quality brands. An online casino that considers itself to be a VIP online casino should always take extremely good care of their players, especially the ones that are into high stakes and spends more money than others. Most of the casinos listed here will provide you with a personal VIP manager if you manage to claim the status of an exclusive VIP player, also known as a high roller. As a player with a status as a high roller, you will receive treats such as deposit bonuses designed to fit your gambling style, quick withdrawals and, other perks as a member at the specific casino.
- Aim for the best and don’t settle for less. Even though we’re always looking for the best casinos on the market it’s impossible to make sure they keep the same quality. Some casinos are the best for beginners while others suit high rollers and VIP players better. You should always go for the best VIP casinos and before you sign up at any of them we recommend that you read our reviews. Then you can decide for yourself if this is a brand worth giving a shot, or if you want to look for another one that might be better for you. Or even sign up at a few and give it a go before you make up your mind!
- Everyone can be a VIP client as it’s not the individual bets that really counts. It’s more a matter of how much and how frequently you chose to make a deposit at a specific casino. You can be sure that they will keep track or your habits and if they see that you qualify for their VIP club or high roller program, you will be getting a personal invitation.
The definition of a casino highroller
One thing that is good to remember is that there is no checklist that you will be able to mark in order to be defined as a high roller. Of course, there are certain things that apply on all but for example, one casino might have a certain limit for how much you need to deposit to count as a high roller while another brand has another limit. If you’re curious about exclusive VIP clubs and what you need to do in order to gain a higher status in their VIP program it’s always a good idea to get in touch with the support team with your questions. However, if we’re looking at it generally you are a high roller when you make frequent deposits that are bigger and bet higher than the regular casino player. This is why many UK casinos design VIP casino promotions with high rollers bonuses. These players don’t settle for ordinary deposit bonuses. You can also see this at some casinos with multi-tier welcome bonuses. The more you deposit the higher bonus you will get. Just to make sure every player will be satisfied from the very start.
If we take a wider look at it it’s safe to say that the high rollers don’t stand for a big chunk of the casino revenue. Instead, they are only responsible for a small fraction of it. The ”regular” players that make a deposit now and then are the ones that stand for the major part of the online casinos’ revenues. There is an author called John Eidsmoe who’s written a book called ”Legalized Gambling: America’s Bad Bet” and he writes and claims that the players that count as low and lower middle class are the ones that are the members that make the highest profit for the casinos.
Even though high rollers truly are a thing and very much indeed exist they’re a rare species. They can’t be called a standard player. But, since the high rollers that do play also goes for the higher stakes they can be really profitable for an online casino if they play on a regular basis. Some high rollers can also be called a ”whale” and if you go for this title while gambling you can be pretty sure about getting the attention of the VIP team and get an invite to the VIP club or VIP program designed for big players.
Get your own VIP manager
We’ve been talking a little bit about VIP managers already but we would like to dedicate a small chapter on the subject as well. Not all casinos offer a VIP program and high rollers bonuses, let’s make that clear. The ones that do usually have dedicated VIP managers on site too though. Sure, they’re there to help you and give you a hand when you need it, but you need to keep in mind that they have one job in particular when it comes to taking care of high rollers. They are there to keep you playing and make new deposits. In order to make you do this, they are trying their best to keep you happy about your stay. Not only with great service but also with various gifts and high roller bonuses. Take advantage of these benefits but also be aware of why you’re getting these perks!
There are VIP managers at land-based casinos as well. They will comp you with everything from free drinks and dinners, tickets to exclusive shows, concerts, nights at luxurious hotels, limousine services and much more. As you can see there are obvious differences between being a VIP player at an online casino versus a land-based casino with VIP managers at your service.
Higher bets and VIP slots
When you scroll through all the hundreds, even thousands, of video slots at the best casinos you will soon be aware that they don’t really differentiate low or high rollers. The mechanics and features are the same in the games as well as the RTP, which is the theoretical return to the player. When it comes to the RTP, it can seem like it’s high but it’s also designed to also make sure the casino (the house) is in favor.
So, in the end, it’s not a question of what level of a player you’re considered to be. You can win big even with small bets. Some players have triggered the mega jackpots and have become millionaires in the wink of an eye with a tiny stake. There are no guarantees you will win big just because you bet higher. However, some VIP slots will trigger features more frequently if you tend to stake higher. You can always adjust the bet level and coin size to fit your own level. Some just want to keep it at the minimum and relax while others want the rush of adrenalin with a maximum bet. As long as you play with care and don’t spend more than you can afford it’s all good.
Most people connect high rollers with the more classic casino games such as different variations of poker, Roulette and Baccarat. Nowadays the video slots that you find at online casinos are also adjusted to fit big players. It can be seen on the possibilities to adjust the bet a great deal. Most modern video slots can be considered VIP slots today since you can bet up to £200 or more in one spin. Some slots even give you the chance to pay extra outside your ordinary bet per spin in order to make sure you will play with special bonus features that will help you win bigger. If you’re lucky that is!
Highroller bonuses at UK casinos
As you probably are well aware of, there are so many different online casinos to chose amongst today. The whole industry tries its hardest to suit and satisfy every sort of player out there. No wonder there are hundreds of various UK casinos on the internet. This also explains why the casinos in general, offer so many products. They don’t focus on slots or table games. Instead, they want to offer everything that can be of any interest. The whole shebang, from slots to table games, poker, a live casino and, preferable sports as well. Now, if you’re a high roller and want to be able to grab special high roller bonuses and other benefits you should go for a VIP casino. If you want to find your ”perfect match” that will keep you happy every time you log in.
VIP online casinos have high roller bonuses and other tailor-made promotions for players who like to put the stakes higher than the ordinary gambler. Enter these casinos and you won’t be looking back, that’s almost a given. High roller bonuses are made for big spenders that like to make big deposits. With these perks, you will be encouraged to play even bigger with more chances of winning, since you can play for longer with extra bonus cash on your account.
Please, remember that high roller bonuses are created especially for VIP players that tend to spend more money than the average player. These gamblers are not afraid of going all-in to win the jackpot or bet a lot a single number in Roulette for example. High roller bonuses usually require a high minimum deposit in order to claim it as well.
VIP treatment and perks
As a player at a VIP casino or as a member in a VIP program, you will soon be aware of the premium benefits and the special treatment from the VIP managers. You can be part of the crew – if you just deposit enough money at the casino you’re staying at. Some UK casinos even have special and exclusive VIP rooms that can be used if you’re a member of the high roller program. These rooms are almost always available in the live casinos where you can go for classics such as Roulette, Baccarat and Blackjack where the minimum bet is way higher than normal.
Do you feel like you’re ready to take your gambling to the next level? Then you might have to consider trying a new casino that qualifies as a VIP casino where high rollers are taken good care of. When you do, remember to grab your high roller bonus code when you make your deposit and enjoy a royal treatment.
Another thing you should keep in the back of your head is that the high roller bonuses are exclusive for VIP players and they can only be accessed through the VIP managers. At least most of the time. These bonuses are reserved for good reasons since you need to make significant bigger deposits in order to claim them. Low rollers shouldn’t be tempted to take part in them. This also goes without saying really, but every online casino designs high roller bonuses as they think will fit their products and clients.
Wagering requirements on high roller bonuses
As with all other casino bonuses and promotions you should know the importance of reading the terms and conditions connected to any offer you think about claiming. You can be pretty sure about that wagering requirements apply in some way. How high or low these wagering requirements vary from one casino to another. That’s why you need to check this before you act and make a deposit in order to get a high roller bonus. It doesn’t matter which UK casino you’re playing at. Bonus cash is in general tied to specific wagering requirements while VIP free spins can be worth much more per spin for VIP players and these winnings can be both wager-free and subject to wagering requirements. Also, be clear about which games can be played in order to fulfill the wagering requirements and which counts less or not at all! All this and much more will be stated in the terms and conditions to each high roller bonus or promotion you will be facing.
The best highroller casinos
What’s the difference between an ordinary UK online casino and a so-called high roller casino? Well, the later is especially, made to target the whales, also known as high rollers that mainly plays for real money rather than bonus cash. High roller casinos can also be called VIP online casinos since they usually offer special VIP tables with higher stakes than other brands and you can find most of the best jackpot slots. Needless to say, these high roller casinos offer exclusive VIP clubs that you need to be invited into.
Specific VIP casinos like these aren’t as easy to find as ordinary casinos. When you do find them you can be sure to take advantage or, great benefits though. Take a look at the list on this page to see if you can find something that suits your style of online gambling. These UK casinos offer the best and highest high roller bonuses right now accordingly to us.
VIP online casinos are doing all they can to please their players in order to keep them happy so that they’ll stay and spend more money. That’s why you can enjoy exclusive and tailor-made deals, bonuses and other rewards. Many high roller casinos will amp up the excitement with special competitions and tournaments where you get to compete against other players while testing your luck.
If you’ve been playing online for a while and want to see if you can make it in the big league you should definitely try one of the VIP casinos listed on this page rather sooner than later. You should know that high rollers stick to table games such as Roulette, Baccarat and, poker most of the time rather than video slots. One of the reasons for this is that it’s easier to beat the house and show your gambling skills to other players when you’re gambling at the tables. How you like to play is, of course, totally up to you though as it’s your deposits and stakes that will make you a high roller, not your choice of game.
Claim your loyalty rewards
We’ve been covering many of the advantages of being a VIP player at high roller casinos already but one of the best parts is that you will get a huge deposit bonus almost right away. Make sure you claim your loyalty rewards and other benefits of being a high roller while gambling online. Many VIP casinos base their VIP programs on a point system. So you will be able to claim points when you’re active on the website and then you can, for example, exchange your points into real wager free cash. Or you can use them to reach higher levels in the VIP program, meaning you will get even more perks than before. Other loyalty rewards can be gifts on your birthday, anniversary bonuses, tickets to exclusive events, personalized bonus offers, VIP promotions and so much more.
High roller mobile casinos
Nowadays almost everyone owns some kind of smartphone, a tablet and, even a smartwatch. Some has got it all while others settle for one device. So, will you be able to play at VIP casinos and claim high roller bonuses on your mobile? Well, the quick and simple answer is yes, yes you can. The online casinos today are built to adjust automatically depending on which device you use when you log in to your account. When you’re on your phone you will be transferred to the mobile casino right away without doing anything special. This means you can grab your bonuses and play on the go, no matter if you’re lying on your sofa or on your way home from work. Take advantage of the perks of being a high roller whenever and wherever you are these days.
Inspirational and famous casino highrollers
High rollers aren’t that common, no matter if it’s at land-based casinos or online casinos. But still, they do exist. Throughout the years there are a few whales that have been in the spotlight thanks to their gambling. Let’s talk a little about some of them.
- Akio Kashiwagi: A secretive man, said to be close to the Yakuza, real estate tycoon Akio Kashiwagi was supposed to have been a well-known high roller back in the days. It wasn’t for nothing he earned his nickname ”The Warrior”. He could easily bet more than $200 000 on a hand of Baccarat. Akio Kashiwagi was reportedly invited to Atlantic City by no one other than Donald Trump at the beginning of the ’90s. The tale is that Kashiwagi was lucky and almost won $6 million on Donald Trump’s expense. Don’t think that Trump settled with this. He persuaded Akio Kashiwagi to come back. This time he wasn’t as lucky as he lost $10 million instead, ceding back home to Japan, still in debt after his loss.
- Don Johnson: Another businessman called Don Johnson also qualifies as a true high roller. In a matter of just a few days, he managed to visit three different casinos in Atlantic City, ending up with more than $15 million in his pockets. Thanks to his title as a high roller he could actually sweet talk the casinos and then get other terms as well as the rules in some of the games. It’s not a bad thing to be a businessman with great negotiation skills, that’s for sure.
- Archie Karas: We can’t forget about Archie Karas. He is famous for turning $50 into a dazzling $40 millions. Fact is that Archie Karas real name is Anargyros Karabourniotis and he came to the US as a poor immigrant. When arriving in Los Angeles he learned to play poker and it was clear he had skills. However, it almost ended in a terrible way but it all became a sunshine story instead. He lost around $2 million that he had won. With $50 left he decided to head to Las Vegas. During ”The Run” from 1992 until 1994 he resided in Las Vegas where he managed to win whatever he decided to do and he managed to win close to $40 million!
- Kerry Packer: Fans of cricket have probably heard of a man called Kerry Packer. He is mainly remembered as the founder of the World Series Cricket. When it comes to casinos he is also known for being one of the greatest high rollers through all time. His frequent visits at land-based casinos in the ’80s and ’90s are quite legendary. Of course, some of the stories are myths but there should be some truth to them as well. It is, for example, said that he came into a casino in London one night where he decided to bet £15 million divided to four tables of Roulette at the same time. He lost everything. Then there’s another legend saying he won $20 million in one single night while visiting the casino MGM Grand in Las Vegas after betting $250 000 on one hand.
The perks of playing at VIP casinos
Last but not least we want to make a summary of VIP and high roller bonuses here at BestCasino. There are so many perks of playing at VIP casinos and you should try at least one of the brands that we recommend for our UK players and readers. You will be so well taken care of as a VIP player and part of a VIP club while you can enjoy high roller bonuses, exclusive offers, gifts, rewards and tickets to spectacular events. Indulge in all the good things as a VIP player today!
Don’t forget to enter high roller events such as VIP tournaments. You might need a special invitation to enter these promotions though since the prizes are out of this world. If you’re a high roller or a VIP member at another VIP casino you can always get in touch with the staff at another VIP casino and ask if you can join their program right away if you wish to start gambling there instead. You will be more than welcome if it’s a true high roller casino. There’s no doubt about it. If you have any other questions regarding VIP casinos, VIP programs, high rollers or high roller bonuses at UK casinos, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team!