Top Rated Prezzy Card for New Zealand Players
Well, we can dive straight into the fun part – the best Prezzy Card casino sites currently active in New Zealand. We at BestCasino strive to be the number 1 place for Kiwis to find only top-rated casinos, so the following operators that accept the Prezzy prepaid card as a payment method stand out the most:
- PlayGrand Casino – one of the most trusted Prezzy Card online casino operators in New Zealand, holding a dual license from the MGA and the UGKC. More than 2,000 exciting games await you, with tons of bonuses and promotions with fair T&Cs, such as free spins, and no-deposit bonus offers.
- Bluefox Casino – another operator that holds licenses from the MGA and the UKGC, Bluefox was founded in 2017. Apart from the high average RTP rate of games, Bluefox implements the latest security standards – a 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
- Lucky Fox Casino – a Curacao-licensed NZ online casino, the standout features of Lucky Fox are its weekly tournaments and the highly-rewarding VIP Program that will let you in on the high-stakes world of gambling, alongside handsome promotions on the way – free spins, faster payouts, etc.
- Doggo Casino – Create an online casino account at Doggo Casino and enjoy a 100% welcome bonus of up to NZ$500 +200 free spins. Doggo Casino can proudly say it holds one of the best online Slots, Jackpots, Live Casino, and table Games libraries in the NZ world.
- LuckyVegas Casino – If you want to experience the thrills of a Las Vegas casino and make Prezzy Card payments, then this is your perfect pick. LuckyVegas holds a license from the MGA and is home to the best slots game library – classic casino games, exciting jackpot progressives – you name it, LuckyVegas has it all.
- Yeti Casino – a mobile-friendly online casino that accepts Visa Prezzy Card and one that holds licenses from the MGA and the UKGC. Yeti is a Prezzy Card casino home to over 450 games, including table games, live casino, online slots and video poker.
- Yako Casino – Arguably the main advantage that comes with Yako Casino is its well-balanced game library which consists of more than 100 live casino games. Licenses from both the MGA and the UGKC further enhance the reliability of this Prezzy Card online casino operator.
- Fresh Casino – Apart from the impressive game library, Fresh Casino is home to some of the most innovative bonuses and ongoing promotions in New Zealand. A welcome bonus for your first five deposits, birthday bonuses, free spins, cashback incentives, and various competitions await you at Fresh Casino.
- Legzo Casino – We finish this list of the best Prezzy Card online casino operators with Legzo Casino, a site launched in 2022 with a Curacao license, but one that quickly rises to the top of the NZ gambling scene. It has a welcome bonus for your first four deposits and a fully functional mobile app responsive on all mobile devices.
How We Rate Prezzy Card Casino Sites
We briefly mentioned above that we strive to be the number 1 place for Kiwis to find the best Prezzy card online casino sites in New Zealand. To do so, we always have to be on top of our game and make sure we leave no stone unturned when reviewing gambling operators. With that in mind, let’s walk you through our process of the best online casinos.
Reputation and Credibility
Reputation and credibility are always our starting point when looking at Prezzy Card online casinos. We always check whether the site has a valid license and whether it adheres to the highest security standards. Just to confirm all this, we look at online forums where existing players share their opinions on the given casino.
Deposit and Withdrawal Speed
Regardless of what type of player you are, you must be able to make financial transactions with Prezzy Card as your payment option as fast as possible. The general terms and conditions of many online casinos provide information on deposit and withdrawal speed, any potential fees, and so on. If a site takes too long to process transaction requests, then we neglect it.
Bonuses and Promotions
Lastly, we cannot overlook the importance of bonuses and promotions in the New Zealand gambling scene. Before giving a Prezzy website our thumbs-up, we check whether online casino players have a promotion to accompany them in every stage of their gambling journey (free spins, deposit bonuses, and so on). Those offers also must have fair T&Cs (mainly wagering requirements).
How Prezzy Card Works
Now that you know which Prezzy prepaid card NZ online casinos are the best and how we rate them, one question might still loom – How to use my Prezzy Card exactly and where to buy it? Well, just like other reputable prepaid cards, Prezzy Cards work very simple.
Let’s start with the key question – Where can I buy a Prezzy Card? Well, you can order Prezzy prepaid cards online or purchase one in various retail stores in New Zealand. Due to its nature, Prezzy comes with a pre-determined value – it is loaded with an amount between NZ$25 and NZ$1,000.
Before using Prezzy cards, you need to unlock it via the Prezzy Visa or MasterCard activation center. There is a four-digit number you should get when you have ordered one, so you need to use it to activate the card and only then deposit money.
Even though some retail Prezzy partners can charge a credit card convenience fee, you won’t have that problem at casinos. Another key aspect to remember – you cannot use Prezzy at merchants that require you to make payment instalments, or set up direct debits on your card.
That is how Prezzy has a record of you and your personal details and you will be able to enjoy the following key benefits:
- Apply for a new card if you lose the current one or if you are past the Prezzy Card expire date.
- You will be able to see key Prezzy Card details, such as the full transaction history.
You also might be interested to hear about the expiry date of your Prezzy Card. These cards have a minimum use of two years after the purchase date, after which you won’t be able to use them for online purchases and the remaining balance will be forfeited.
Don’t confuse prepaid cards with gift cards, as there are differences between the two, but Prezzy Card works both ways.
By this, we mean that you will likely not see the Prezzy Card logo in online casinos among the payment methods, instead, you will be able to see it as a Prezzy gift card as part of the Visa and Mastercard payments.
Using Prezzy Card in Online Casino
Armed with all the information about Prezzy casinos, it is now time to start your gambling journey. Thankfully, making Prezzy Card deposits at casinos in New Zealand is relatively simple, as all you need to do is follow the steps below.
Choose From Our List of Prezzy Card Online Casinos
Of course, we strongly advise you to take a look at our list of popular online casinos that accept Prezzy Card. All of the operators mentioned above hold a valid license, implement the latest security features, have rich game libraries and tons of rewarding promotions. See which available Prezzy Card casinos match your taste and gamble online!
Register An Online Casino Account
Once you choose your favourite casino that accepts Visa Prezzy payments, it is time to go through the registration process. Here, you will need to provide some personal information and choose a new username, password, currency, etc. Depending on the casino, you might be required to verify your ID by sending government-issued documents or utility bills in your name.
Make Your First Deposit
It is now time to choose Prezzy Card as your preferred payment method and deposit funds into your casino account. Bear in mind that different Prezzy Card online gambling sites have different minimum deposit rates you need to accept. If you have welcome deposit bonus or free spins to claim, think about that possibility too (if you are okay with their T&Cs).
Play Casino Games And Win!
Your gambling adventure can now begin! Take a look at the game catalogue and play! Hopefully, not long after beginning, you will satisfy the criteria to withdraw money. An important aspect of Prezzy Card at online casinos is that you cannot use it for withdrawals. For that, you need to choose another payment method.
Safety and Security in Prezzy Prepaid Card on Gambling Sites
It will please Kiwis to know that security is the top priority for Prezzy Cards. As it is powered by Visa and MasterCard, Prezzy Card implements the highest security measures to protect your transactions.
If you order a Prezzy Card online, you will get it in a cardboard sleeve. You will need to tear the perforated edge of the sleeve to find your card, and it resembles a traditional cred card in looks and size.
What’s more, unlike credit or debit card transactions, there is no need for middlemen (banks) when making Prezzy Card deposits. You can top up your card balance by linking it with your bank account, so you will also avoid potential fees.
To further strengthen the claim that Prezzy Cards are as safe as it gets, we invite you just to take a look at our recommended operators in New Zealand above.
All casinos that accept Prezzy cards are licensed, reliable and popular among Kiwis, so you will never have to worry about the safety of your personal data and transactions.
Pros and Cons of Using Prezzy Card
- Instant deposits.
- Safe transactions – your card details are always secure.
- No additional merchant fees.
- A wide range of Prezzy casino sites to choose from.
- You can use cards in NZ dollars or in foreign currency transactions.
- Prepaid cards offer more controlled spending.
- Not available for withdrawals.
- A maximum of NZ$1,000 value for every card you order.
How to Fix Common Issues with Prezzy Card
During your gambling journey with using a Prezzy card at NZ casinos, you might encounter some difficulties or have problems that will require immediate troubleshooting. Thankfully, these problems are easily solved, so you don’t have to worry too much.
First off, you might notice that your deposit at the online casino may not go through. This can be due to a couple of reasons:
- You wagered below the casino’s allowed minimum.
- You don’t have sufficient funds in your Card.
- Your card is past the expiry date – you can find the expiry date printed on the back of your card
Moreover, always remember that you need to activate your Prezzy Card before you make online transactions at gambling operators. You will receive a four-digit PIN that you will have to use to activate the prepaid card and make online casino payments.
Lastly, as mentioned above, you won’t be able to use Prezzy Card for withdrawals. Instead, you will need to choose a different payment option.
All in all, regardless of what type of problem you have with Prezzy cards, you can always contact a customer service representative via the automated phone service or email. You will surely get a near-instant response and support.
Comparison with Alternative Payment Methods
At first glance, Prezzy card casinos look very similar to credit/debit cards and some other payment methods, but there are crucial differences you need to be aware of. Let’s check this out in more detail.
Prezzy Card vs Debit/Credit Cards
Well, you can use both the Prezzy card and a credit/debit card at millions of outlets in the world, including online casinos in NZ. Prezzy’s Epay allows you to use the card wherever a Visa or Mastercard deposit is available.
However, one striking difference is that you won’t be able to use Prezzy Card to withdraw money. A credit/debit card, as an alternative payment method, on the other hand, is available for both deposits and payouts.
As there are no middlemen in deposits made at Prezzy casino operators, all transactions are much faster and without any Prezzy card fees. Therefore, you can see exactly why this prepaid card is so popular among Kiwis.
Compared to debit/credit cards, prepaid cards are a great option for anyone who needs strict boundaries around their money.
Prezzy Card vs E-Wallets
Prezzy Card works very similarly to e-Wallets, but of course, they are not the same payment option. First off, as Prezzy Card is powered by Visa and MasterCard, you are likely to find more online casinos that accept it compared to electronic wallets. The latter are not always available in all countries, so casinos don’t bother integrating them.
Nonetheless, electronic wallets are also protected with a PIN, but they are available for withdrawals. An added advantage of electronic wallets is that they are much faster with withdrawal requests compared to the above-mentioned credit/debit cards.
Prezzy Card vs. Bank Transfers
Finally, we can take a look at how Prezzy Card goes head-to-head with Bank Transfers – one of the oldest and most reliable payment options in casinos. Unlike Prezzy cards, there is no unlock code that you need to use for bank transfers, so the process may seem a bit simpler.
Despite that, bank transfers are much slower with deposits than Prezzy Card. It can sometimes take up to 24 hours for a bank transfer casino deposit to go through, which is too much in today’s developed iGaming world.
Overall, the simplicity of using the Prezzy Card at New Zealand casinos and the low fees with gambling transactions make it an ideal option for players in the country. The increasing number of casinos that accept Prezzy cards and the prepaid card growth projections are just a statement that the payment method is moving in the right direction.